About San Mateo Credit Union
San Mateo Credit Union (SMCU) is a reputable financial institution that has been serving the San Mateo County community for over 70 years. With a commitment to providing excellent customer service and a wide range of financial products, SMCU has become a trusted partner for individuals and businesses alike.
What is a Routing Number?
A routing number is a unique nine-digit number assigned to a financial institution by the American Bankers Association (ABA). It is used to identify the specific bank or credit union during financial transactions, such as direct deposits, wire transfers, and electronic payments.
The Routing Number for San Mateo Credit Union
The routing number for San Mateo Credit Union is 321174851. This number is essential when setting up direct deposits, receiving wire transfers, or making electronic payments to your SMCU account.
How to Find Your Routing Number
There are several ways to find your routing number:
1. Check your checkbook: The routing number is typically printed on the bottom left corner of your checks. It is the first nine-digit number in the series of numbers.
2. Contact San Mateo Credit Union: If you are unable to locate your routing number, you can contact SMCU directly. Their friendly staff will assist you in finding the correct routing number for your account.
1. What is the routing number for San Mateo Credit Union?
The routing number for San Mateo Credit Union is 321174851. This number is used for various financial transactions, including direct deposits and electronic payments.
2. Where can I find my routing number?
Your routing number can typically be found on the bottom left corner of your checks. It is the first nine-digit number in the series.
3. Can I use the same routing number for all my accounts at San Mateo Credit Union?
Yes, the routing number remains the same for all accounts within San Mateo Credit Union. Whether you have a personal checking account, business account, or savings account, the routing number is consistent.
4. Do I need to provide my routing number when receiving wire transfers?
Yes, when receiving wire transfers, you will need to provide the sender with the routing number for San Mateo Credit Union. This ensures that the funds are properly directed to your account.
5. What should I do if I am still unable to find my routing number?
If you are unable to locate your routing number, you can contact San Mateo Credit Union directly. Their knowledgeable staff will assist you in finding the correct routing number for your account.